Chicken Roll-Ups


By Foodit Chef - 9:12 PM







 

How To Make Mamas Chicken Roll-Ups?

I’m a huge fan of my mum’s food, she makes everything super delicious, I think she has magical hands hhh. One of my favorite meals is these Chicken Roll-Ups, They are irresistible!! Just try them, they really worth it!

INGREDIENTS:

2 large chicken breasts.

1 can cream of chicken soup.

1 can crescent rolls.

1/2 can soup of broth.

1/2 can milk soup.

1 cup and half shredded cheddar cheese.

2 teaspoons all-purpose flour.

1/2 teaspoon black pepper.

1/2 teaspoon salt.

DIRECTIONS:

STEP 1:

I placed the chicken in a pot and covered with water. I cooked it over low heat for 30 minutes or till chicken is cooked through.

STEP 2:

When it cooled enough, I removed the bones and shred.

STEP 3:

In a medium mixing bowl, I whisked broth, soup, milk, salt, pepper, and flour.

STEP 4:

I unrolled the crescent dough and separated it into the triangles. Then I placed a little cheese over the dough and a part of the chicken. I rolled up and placed in a casserole dish.

Repeat the step with remaining.

STEP 5:

I added the soup mix, and baked in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, at 375 degrees F.

STEP 6:

For the topping, I used cheddar cheese, I sprinkled it on top of the chicken.

ENJOY!



SHARE THIS

Share
Pin


You Might Also Like

Comment